The State of our EconomyJune 30, 2019
Diversity in the GOPJuly 18, 2019
You asked before, what is the greatest national security threat to the United States, it's Donald Trump. - Kamala Harris
President Trump is protecting America and our allies by rebuilding our military
- President Trump has restored American military strength.
- Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed two historic National Defense Authorization Acts (NDAA) which allocate almost $1.5 trillion combined to rebuild and grow our military.
- The FY2019 NDAA included a 2.6% military pay raise, the largest in 9 years.
President Trump is working to secure our border
- Trump is fulfilling his promise to build a border wall, with sizable portions already finished or under construction.
- Under President Trump, the U.S. Border Patrol has arrested hundreds of members of dangerous gangs.
- The President has strongly enforced our nation’s immigration laws by cracking down on illegal immigration and taken aim at “sanctuary cities.”
- President Trump has called on Congress to close dangerous loopholes such as “Catch and Release,” end chain migration, and end the visa lottery program which enables illegal immigration.
- In May, President Trump announced a new immigration proposal that would modernize our system and secure the border.